PTMapper has a number of ways to move and resize your Page Outline.
1. The Centre Page button – this moves the Page Outline to the centre of your screen, it does not alter the size of the Page Outline.
2. The Fit Page to Selection button – this resizes the Page Outline to fit exactly around the objects that you select on the map.
3. The Move Page to Selection button – this works like Fit Page to Selection except that the size of the Page Outline doesn’t change. This can be useful if you are printing various areas on a map which must all be at the same scale.
4. The Drag Node button – this lets you manually resize the Page Outline.
5. Use File>Page Setup – this allows you to change the Page scale and the Page (i.e. paper) size. There are various standard Page scales available (from 1:100 to 1:50,000), or you can type in an alternative scale if required. Page sizes will depend on what your printer has available. If you are using PDF software then you should have a range of Page sizes to choose from – usually A4 to A0.
You can use a combination of the options listed above to size and scale your Page Outline.