PTMapper includes blank Title Boxes for A4 up to A0 paper sizes. These can be edited to include your company or organisation details.
Once you have done this then you can save your own Title Boxes into the list, to use on all of your maps.
First you need to start with a blank Title Box (this is best done on a blank page):
Once you have a blank Title Box on screen then you can start to edit the text. Do this by clicking on each line of text in the Title Box and then editing it in the text box in the top left:
Once you have changed the relevant text to your own details and optionally added a logo, then you need to save the new Title Box for future use:
You can optionally add a business or company logo to your Title Boxes, to enhance them further.
To do this:
- Move the Pen to the Title Logo map layer, by double clicking the Eye symbol next to the layer name.
- Click FILE>IMPORT>IMPORT RASTER…
- Browse to and select the logo file (must be a BMP, PNG, JPG or TIF file).
- Click OPEN
- The logo file will import onto the page to the full width of the Page Outline
- Click on the logo on the screen and then click on the Drag Node button
- Click and hold one of the corners of the logo and drag it down until it reduces in size
- Once you have reduced the size then click on the Move button to move the logo until it sits inside the Title Box. You may need to repeat points 7 and 8.
- When you have the logo and text set in place on your Title Box click on “Save Title Box as Template” and name your Title Box.
Once you have saved your custom Title Boxes, use those on your maps instead of the standard ones.
NOTE: You will need to do this for each paper size that you plan to use, so if you print on A4 and A3 sized paper then you will need to create custom Title Boxes for both sizes.