If you need to export any of your tree survey data in raw format (e.g. to use in other software) then you can export the relevant survey data from within Treeminder.
To do this:
1) Click on the “Reports and File Export” button on the start screen.
2) On the Reports screen, select:
a) 1: Client
b) 2: Project
c) Select all the trees in 4: Select Trees / Tree Types (click the “Select All” button at the bottom of the screen)
3) Choose one of the Report types in 5: Select Report
4) On the next screen click on Export as file
5) Save the .CSV file and open it in Excel